Saturday, May 03, 2008

First Day, First Night

First day at work... alot to say, and yet, weirdly enough, nothing at all

If the past few months were months of gain, April has been a month of losses and heartache... and I find myself a tad like a newborn babe, teary.

The gang sans the skunk came over for a get together... to help me tide over my first night of rejoining the work force. It's been the first friday night that we spent together in like ages, but... unfairly, I could not help but miss the past months of fridays. I am just silly like that at times.

It was alot of fun... and there was a lot of alcohol consumed. Someone got drunk... and we laughed quite a bit listening to the little bunny getting rid of S's unwanted suitor. 

But I guess there were moments that touched me. Like when I received a call when everyone left... just to let me know that I was loved although I've been silly. Now I just wish I could rid myself of the feeling of wistfulness. 

Really wish we could have that platform... will it be granted to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home