Friday, April 18, 2008

Holidays!!!

Time for yet another recharge session... am off for my holiday! Amazing thing is this time round, I've not planned what's gonna happen after Day 4. Yup, the control freak has just decided to let things happen. And not just for this holiday too! Hee.. though I admit that it's really hard to do. 

Holidays have always been special, and I think it applies to everyone... this time round, find it all the more meaningful as there's been so much on my mind the past couple of months. Finally believe what they say about growing up in a very short span of time. 

The Skunk has always looked at me going abroad with a certain amount of skepticism coz... hmmm... that's our little secret. Well bestest, unfortunately, I think it's gonna happen again. Can feel myself gearing for it already. Yes, I know, hiaz... 

Been listening to Unfold on repeat... very poignant lyrics and something that is so easy to relate to. 

My soul
It's dying to be free
I can't live the rest of my life
so guarded
It's up to me to choose
What kind of life I lead

So what was the choice? If I do, will you do so once again?

All right peeps... you all take care of yourself, and don't get into any trouble whilst I am away! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home