Saturday, April 12, 2008

Never thought to see again

Hmmm... I am now 99.9% sure that my sighting of A at the coffee shop the other day really did take place. Due to a super duper long conference call, I went to the store downstairs to grab a really late lunch (tuna salad, peanut butter doughnut, and a yummy cuppa of latte)

Hand totally filled with all the various items, I was walking back to the building when I saw someone on the phone. Hmmm... I may have bad face recognition abilities, but I suppose there's no way you can mistake a person's voice... So, I smiled at him... and it's pretty funny the way recognition dawned on his face. I could almost swear that he turned a slight shade of white, and I know that his eyes followed me all the way to the elevator.

Nope, I did not do anything to this really old guy. Gosh... it's been almost 5 years since we last met each other (I can't remember where though). But yeah, he looked as though I was a ghost ... and I remained tickled for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home