Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tired, Missing, Confused

Given all the current circumstances, I really should not be typing this in office at 9pm... but since I have been such an ineffective worker in the past couple of months, well, the shit is finally catching up. Have been getting alot of peace lately, and in a way, it's good, as I've finally found the time to concentrate and sort things out. Bit by bit, I think I'll see most of my outstanding and confusion clearing up... Yet, there just seems to be this little missing feeling... hiaz, sometimes I think human beings (meaning me) just want everything.

Know that there have been some worried folks out there. Am really appreciating the support that my team has been giving me. They are really allowing me to clear my things in my own time, and I know in the past couple of days they are really worried I'll collapse on them (Hmmm... do I really look that bad?). They've been working doubly hard to cover my slack. Such support is really rare... and I find myself thinking that I really should treat them to a meal when all this is over (and before they all disappear to China).

Am determined to close off everything nicely before I leave... time is really running out! Am crossing my fingers that the adrenaline will always keep me going... and that I can keep the confusion at bay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home