Thursday, December 20, 2007

My New Toy

Am drafting this post on my new toy... I got a MacBook as my Birthday Prezzie!!! Yippie!!! Am so so in love with it, even though I don't know how to use half the functions that it has... comp idiot that I am. But it's so cool to finally own a lappie that I can call my very own. Looks like this year really is a year of wishes coming true. I just love how pretty it looks, and that it does not take half an hour to start up. Hiaz... but now that I have yet another toy to play with, how am I ever ever going to find enough hours in a day to play with my new toy? Must start learning how to sleep less methinks... or maybe to be more focused. Thankfully, we've got loads of public holidays coming up. Time enough to sort out everything *cross fingers*. Procrastinator? Definitely. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home