Thursday, December 13, 2007

First Guests

Had my very first guests over to dinner, and it was a pretty weird combination of the old tortoise and belle (I insist she is very aptly named). Opened two bottles of the rose on a weekday nite... and had pretty much good fun. Think the nice thing about making friends with the same frequency is that you can pretty much mix them together and there will be minimal awkward silences... as Anne would say "Kindred spirits" (Hmmm... think I should but myself a set of AOGG for christmas). Kinda reminded me of how the gang started... 

Guess I would be having more "guests" over in time to come. But tonight will be special coz it's the first! Come to think of it... cannot believe that the two "S" have not seen my place yet. Think the skunk has been neglecting us since he "found" his significant other. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home