Wednesday, October 10, 2007

That feeling in your stomach

Was working in office last night... since it was after office hours, I felt justified to pepper my work with bouts of msn conversations. So I was talking to Q and to T... and both were telling me about impending hospital visits, but for different reasons. For some reason, my stomach just churned. I can't really explain it... but am sure you know that feeling, "the" feeling of anxiety that just strikes you.

For some reason, have been having many bouts of this acutally. I even came up with a nickname for it... it's called the "butterfly effect"... like it better than "that sinking feeling". :) It could be the very non organised wedding preparations, it could also be that I HAD to conduct Learning & Education training, or it could even be the thought of what the gals would be doing to me on my hen night... but I've really had alot of stomach churning incidents in the past two weeks... so much so that I've come to expect it.

Am I simply a nervous wreck? But then again, I'm not always stressed when the stomach churns (apart from when I am thinking about instructing L&E). I think it's just whenever something unexpected happens... that's my body's natural reaction. Yes, it all ties with me being a control freak. *smiles* I just need to know what is happening next... hiaz

Well, the unexpected "good" about this stomach churning? I'm not putting on weight despite the number of dougnuts that I have been eating!!! There are two doughnut shops within easy reach of my current work place, with no sight of a queue... so yes, I have been indulging. Yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home