Friday, August 24, 2007

It Happened Again

Really don't know why this happens... was updating my addy book with "I's" particulars. When I reached the field that says "birthday"... hiaz, yes, it happened again. I sometimes do really wonder when I'll be able to rein in my emotions... was it the constant sad songs that were playing from my comp? Was it the recounting of the past during my dinner with "I"? Well... figured that since it has been in my head this past week, Happy Birthday to you, hope that you'll be celebrating with someone special this year.

Dinner with "I" on Weds at Oso was really good. I strongly recommend the place to anyone who loves a good pasta, and a nice environment to chill out. Think I'll bring Jules there the next time since he does love pasta. Am glad that "I" is feeling better and ready to take the weight of the world on his shoulders again. Guess that is what happens when one is more "sensitive"... you get too involved in the things that happen around you, and all the listening that you put in. Well, all the best to him too. Now that he seems to have found "the one" again... let's hope that things will start looking up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home