Saturday, May 05, 2007

Little Memorable Things

A friend whom I don't often meet texted me this last night "Another beautiful place and mojito. Smile. Found." It's quie cute really how we oft' relate specific little things to a person. As you most probably guessed, between us, it's mojitos, especially in a tranquil setting. Apple shooters at Zouk on the other hand, can only bring to mind Ms. L & least you think I'm an alkie, letters bring to mind S, MT (oh yes, especially those letters that got me in trouble with my mum), & most recently, my little sis.

Well, hope that there will always be little things that bring to mind friends whom I have shared experiences with, & that in the course of my life, there would be experiences for which others remember me by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home