Thursday, May 03, 2007

Frustrated

Well, well, am finally on my "long" leave, and am leaving for Redang tomorrow. Unfortunately, though I've been on my restful leave for four days, don't feel too rested. Have been working from home, clearing the house, running errands,... what happened to those days of yore when being on leave meant lazing at home? All too soon, my one week break will be up and I have achieve zilch. My room looks like a tornado ran through it... have not even gotten round to wrapping my books up yet, have not cleared email, have not found the time to blog. Add to that the fact that work keeps looming in my head, methinks I am about to throw a hissy fit. Oh wait, maybe I am already throwing one. Maybe coz I have been trying for hours to type an email out in Mandarin... it's so so so painful... have never ever spent this much time trying to type an email.

But I will chill... and I will start to pack my room... and I WILL find some time to go shopping before work starts all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home