Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back in Office

Yup, my exile has ended... and I am back in the trusty old office with its internet connection. The reason why I'm being recalled back to civilisation? My manager is going on her marriage leave soon (Yippie!) and I am supposed to take over some of her "managerial" duties (Sobs...) So, in other words, more freedom, but more work.

Somehow it feels weird to be back in office... have gotten used to the never ending noise that exists in my little room at the client's palce, with three to five of us bustling around trying to complete the mount of work... suddenly, I am ALONE! but in exchange, I have internet connection... and I finally get to chat with those whom I have not "talked" to in a long while... More importantly, I've finally managed to keep myself updated on everyone's life through their blogs! (Yes, I know I log on to the network at home, but those hours are spent only downloading and replying emails)...

MT: am glad you are going on your holiday soon... hope your question will be answered then
Peirui and Miss ene: Oops... and there I thought that you gals were enjoying Lee Hom in concert without me again, never knew that such a stoopid decision could be made. Hope you gals can get back your money though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home