Monday, November 06, 2006

Break Out

Sighs... I have decided that good skin is genetically inheirited... some people are just gifted with it... like the little rabbit, my sis and Jules... these are people for whom 5 pimples constitute a major break out, even though they do next to nothing to upkeep the skin. Case in mind, my sis's cleanser has been in the toilet for close to a year at least... and it still shows no signs of finishing...

I'm no way as lucky... unfortunately... in fact, the older I grow, the worse it gets! Along with the numerous pimples, I can now add dark rings, wrinkles and what have you to the list... no matter the amount of products and facials that I religiously go for (okay, semi religiously)... so I should just give up right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home