Thursday, October 19, 2006

Resolution

Ever made those resolutions during the New Year? I remember being very ambitious in those resolutions when I was young... these days, I try to be more realisitic in my resolution making. But as it is, think I've not been able to complete any of them, starting from the line that says "be more disciplined" and ending with the line that says "spend more time with my family". Actually, I think "be more disciplined" pretty much covers everything...

Now that the year is fast approaching it's end... I have only one "practical: resolution to make... need to do my CPA conversion before year end! It's tedious, and therefore my reluctance... but I cannot keep procrastinating forever... Oh, whilst I'm at it... I NEED to submit my advance diving licence form... come to think of it, I'm really a huge "dilly dallier"... *sighs*

On a less practical aspect, made a resolution earlier this year, but have totally failed in keeping it... well, better luck next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home