Monday, October 16, 2006

Exile

It feels really as though I've been exiled... miss being online, miss meeting up with friends who work in RP, miss chatting with those that I don't meet often online.. Think that's a huge reason as to why I've been really quite unproductive at work these days. Coz when you really need a break to recharge you, there's no alternative given... so yeah, feel myself growing apart with each day.

Had another bad day at work again... Seriously think I'm starting to lose my memory... actually forgot the password to my office server today. And 14 hours later, I still have no recollection as to what it is... freaky... just downright freaky... need to go wash my brain, do some reformatting and clear some memory space.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK OK ... I will go find u next week... *hugs*

10:26 AM  
Blogger chiarezza said...

Hee... someone is takint note of my whining. :)

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home