Friday, April 01, 2016

Hey there

It's been such a long time since I tried to write anything... except for a work email.

To the extent that I almost failed the 101 Google verification steps to access my own blog account.

Time passes really quickly, sometimes really without me being aware.

It's been almost two years since my last post.

Some constants remain.

Writing, reading, words really are my source of clarity.

Visited Miss Ene and baby E (rather toddler E) the other day, he is such a sweet boy, And also a reminder of what I knowingly let slip.

All things work remain an enigma, it's at the same time a challenge as well as a an obstacle.

Talking to my dear friend S today. Not quite my soul mate, but a barometer nevertheless, I talked about my own aspirations and my limitations. Restructuring is not a happy time for any organization. Talked abut my discomfort, am happy that maybe I have someone who is proud of my achievements, such a rarity.

Elsewhere, cracks surface.

Why are walls always painted grey? Or white? Or beige? To better brush them over?

In depths, somethings are not meant to be.

In our current society, stigmas persist, Oftentimes, in the people who outwardly disdain it most.

Mayhaps I am no longer naive, I see through the flowery prose, I see through the patronizing vocabulary, which it is, you and I both know. Talk is cheap, type font is worse.

All is not bleak.

Taipei is a constant reminder.

You reap what you sow - apple is a lot better at mandarin than microsoft.

Things shift and so do I move with the cadence.

Haughty as you might be, I will prevail. If you are left behind, please be gracious,

;)
Not all can be a Grey and survive.... in the white and black, chaos and order eventually have a master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home