Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Shopping Bug

It's a problem most girls (and increasingly guys) have. We look at a cupboard full of clothes in the morning and conclude "I have nothing to wear".

Fashion never meant anything much to me in the past, but I have grown vain in my "old" age. And I am not alone. Miss ED dropped me a message this morning, this being her first week back after her marathon in Hawaii "I think I look better tanned". I could not help but smile. Vanity thy name is woman.

Back to shopping. I have this urge right now to just go shop. For me it's a function of stress. The more I have unsolvable things at work, at home, the more the urge to splurge. Coz... only in the shopping arena is the solution so easy! As long as you are willing to spend, you will definitely get a "reward".

Dreams ... translating my mental shopping list to words. ruggard bag. bright tops. new skinny jeans. leather bracelet.

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home