Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A time to say "I Love You"

One of those days where work just does not seem to be my topmost priority. Interestingly enough, though it's my week in shopping heaven, think I've conquered my "must go" shops. Been reading quite a bit... be it books (thanks to the national library which I totally dig), blogs, emails... and past scribbles. I think I really do just love the written word. Every notebook that I have, there seems to be snippets that I've noted down. Somewhat childish, but it's just me.

Anyways, was wondering, what does it take / how much time does it take for someone to fall in love? Are the words "I Love You" really so difficult to say and mean? Around me, can think of many individuals who would rather sky dive then to allow such depth of feelings to enter their being. And is past baggage a legit excuse? (Yes, excuse) Which brings me to this... doesn't real love "just happen"? Like, there should be a no holds barred approach to this right? Else, wherein do all the romantic comedies get their notion of "true love" from. You just need to watch 500 days of summer. The takeaway being a relationship in which you cannot even admit to for all the physical intimacy is just one which is of the "friends with benefits" variety. Even the most resilient of hearts are "supposed" to crumble under the hand of fate and cupid's arrow. Anything else is doomed. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home