Monday, November 09, 2009

Random - Is giving up running away?

So I had that all important conversation with my boss. And when the sheer pressure of the week finally departed, was feeling really proud of myself. I know that accepting this job was always a mistake. Did it for the wrong reasons, and could never shake myself out of it. Had too many dreams at that point of time. But yet I was pretty steadfast about it. And now year 2 of QR has passed. And I know that I actually passed decently. But in speaking to my boss I have broken my own "bowl". He has his own political agenda that he needs to achieve. But I anticipated that as well. So why do I not feel so brave now? Coz by holding my tongue just that much longer I could have paved something for myself? Haha... After so much of thought, time to just let the heart take over.

Had a really interesting conversation with MT the other day. Put two of us together and we managed to chat for a solid 4 hrs, till we got chased out / nicely asked out from the shop. Talked about living with the unexpected, of finding true love, of the "capacity" to cheat. Haha. And of only being able to do "this much for one girl". Thanks dear for staying up with me, always wonder why I leave off meeting for so long. Hope you had a great time in Aussie.

Miss the new dad... he's pretty much disappeared from my radar. I know I'm supposed to go a "baby-visiting", but then wouldn't it remind me of what I do not have? *cheeky grin*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home