Sunday, October 18, 2009

Of finally gaining clarity

Did something really different today... or rather something different by my standards... I did my nails!!! Something fanciful, such that I am wondering how to go about finishing typing this... hee

Smsed XL about doing this yesterday. Immediately the phone rang and she went "what happened?". It was quite funny. In all the time that she has been fiddling with my nails, it has always been "short and light please". 

So what really happened? I think it's a mixture of mid life crisis (am turning the big 30 soon... time is running out), and finally having my "talk". The where do I stand talk. And coming to a decision on that dreaded QR (no more passing off two weeks OT for two days work). In a way, all is related. Whilst "spring cleaning", read a draft email i penned a year and a half back. Stark flashback to my feelings back then. Read a post dated that time last year. Another flashback on someone else's thoughts. That two minutes meant alot.  No more questions. In a way, it's closure to the wealth of emotions and questions that I had. And though there was an attempt to tamper the atmosphere with the ending statement, all has been set in stone. And I feel better. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home