Thursday, January 08, 2009

My Songs - 不再说

So the little bunny was doing some major spring cleaning... and she came across this song... a song written for me by a very old hall friend after hearing my nonsense for the upteenth time. Well, the little girl did something that I've always wanted to do but never did... she typed out the lyrics of the song. So, for the memory board, here it is:

爱要怎样才能够明白
不是一言两语三句就能说出来
梦要何时才能醒过来
不是梦醒就能忘掉所有伤害
你要何时才能停下来
不是哭过就能够把痛苦都掩盖
你要何时才能站起来
请你牵着我的手静静地听我述说
不再说你有多伤悲
不再说你有多抱歉
不再把从前的往事和诺言拿出来
当成是你的亏欠
不再说你还在思念
不再说你没有永远
我会把 我双手放在你的肩
告诉你还会有明天
我永远会在你身边
Once I heard the song, I realised that I was wrong... used to tell the girls that S was the only one who I told everything to, who I could just "break down" and tell all. Then I realised I was wrong... for that period in my life where S was refusing to talk to me ... yes, amazingly there WAS such a time... M was there. Incidentally, just dropped him a friendster message the other day! Have not talked to him in years, ever since he started concentrating on his career and marriage. Hee. Should meet up soon. After all, his room was the one in which I spent many a hall night in, listening to him on his guitar, playing and singing... drinking beer and erm... other stuff. So yes, after his "rescue" of me from A on that fateful D&D night (another incident that I totally forgot about), I definitely made a new friend.... someone with whom I could be very open to, about my relationships... someone who stood by me.

Funnily, this seems to be the season for remembrance. Long long time ago, someone else wrote me a song too! Haha... I think only S remembers this... it was played on our JC prom night. And, in the spirit of the new year, I dropped him a message on NY's eve after 7/8 years? Hee. So apt right?

Oh well... I guess mayhaps like the little bunny said, although spring cleaning brings about the feeling of 心酸, many bits of it reminds us of the people who have once touched our lives, who have shown us love and care! Guess, it's never too late to say thank you to these special peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home