Saturday, November 01, 2008

A week that blazed

It's been a pretty weird week. Had work that really piled up. Sending emails at 3am. Little wonder that I am now down with a cold. But the funny thing is, this week, actually felt that the work that I was doing had some value. In my own little world, that is.
Went out on separate occasions with two peeps in the gang, who are currently on "cold war". Sighs, looks like this group needs to spend some time apart from each other. You know, at the end of the day, there really is no right and wrong, you just forgive and forget, yeah? Why let little events get in the way of the friendship? But then again, friendship seems to have lost its importance of late.... am babbling like an old lady again.
Got in touch with old man A again. And for the record, so that I will never forget, his birthday is 29 Oct. Weird though... I don't remember it at all. It's really not like me to totally forget someone's birthday if I knew it... yes, I'll forget the actual day, but the generic month? This time round I had no recollection of it. So we talked, or should we say, chatted... and seriously, some people's concept of love and relationships really boggles my mind. Sincerely hope that none of my other friends are that deluded. Certain things can really be curbed if (a) you put your mind to it; (b) you think about the people dear to you that you are hurting. But then again, as I type this, there are things that are hard to control as well. Arrrggghhh... these old fogeys have a way of screwing up my thought process.

To top off my werid week, went out with T and found that I did not enjoy myself as much as I usually do. Mayhaps coz I was sniffling away (I need to get well for WLH tomorrow!), or because I kept fretting about that powerpoint... whatever the case, just did not feel "right". Hope the wrongness disappears soon, it appears as though the walls are up AGAIN! Sighs.

Bumped into two pax of the Hall gang as well... bumping into these peeps from my other life is always disturbing, cannot quite explain it. Hearing talks about weddings, etc, and having all of them skirt around the topic of M. Oh well, when oh when will we finally grow up? Told them to give me a call when they next go out, wonder if they will. Will be fun meeting up with everyone again. Will he finally agree to be at the same place as me? Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home