Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shopping Paradise, Expenditure H...

Was just lamenting to the BEB earlier this week that this shopping expedition to HK has not been very successful. And the sagely one told me to "take my time and slowly walk/browse". True enough, I spent the past couple of nights walking around Causeway Bay after work... and lo and behold... I now need to worry for my wallet! At this point of time, I'm a tad wary about tallying up my purchases... the danger of credit cards with is... you don't even stop to consider how much you have spent, coz you never ever run out of "borrowed money". Hee...

Am super happy with all my purchases though... certain items were "expensive", in the sense that I think I've just purchased my most expensive Tshirt, pair of jeans as well as a denim skirt! But then again... I really am in love with my new purchases... so I shall worry more when the credit card bill comes! My newest self delusional theory is that since I am gonna be spending a good portion of the next month in Mumbai... time enuff to save then. Hiaz, if only I still had per diem, then I seriously won't think twice about shopping. *giggles*

Have got another weekend left in HK. Gosh, I wonder how much more damage I can do. Must find something for the sis though, have not been able to get anything for her this time round. *ponder ponder*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home