Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shoe Spree!

Had a very "young" saturday... went out for a day of shopping with K yesterday. Have been on this hunt for "school shoe-ish" schools ever since I came back from Sydney. This sudden urge came about whilst walking everywhere in Sydney in my heels and realising that it would have been just so much more comfortable if I only had more comfy shoes... and then, on my last day in Sydney, I went around in my tracks, but felt so conscious about looking like a nerdish looking student. So yes, went on a shoe hunt yesterday with K.

Mayhaps it was shopping with someone with so much youthful energy (she's 4 years younger!). But we stopped from 2.15 to 6.30 without sitting down anywhere to rest! Think it's a record for me in SG. But yes, we had alot of fun... and we both went home extremely satisfied with our purchases. I bought a record 5 pair of shoes!!! and K went home with yet another GG<5>

So yes, K and I made a pact to do this next month again... either in SG or HK.... after all, we still have alot of KIV items from yesterday (I really really like this Agnes B bag... )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home