Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And there will always be tears

Dear You,

No matter how much time has passed
It happens whenever I think of you
Just reading the few emails and letters that we exchanged
Still have no idea why things turned out the way they did
Did youth really play such a big part in our lives?
Really want to be able to just talk to you again
To say sorry for all that has gone wrong
And for whatever harm I did to you in those years
You were right, I was never always forward with you
Guess I was just hurting too badlly to see that you cared
At times I do wonder what will happen if I call
Would you too have realised that it's time to put all grievances aside?
After all that we've shared, why is it hard to be friends?
Mayhaps I am really a long forgotten bit of your past
But I guess I'll never have the courage to try
And can only just wish you all the best

From Me

1 Comments:

Blogger wanderinrhapsody said...

And there will always be laughter. Chin up, dearie! =)

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home