Sunday, February 04, 2007

It almost feels like audit

Have been having a really busy time at work lately... mayhaps it is because my boss is trying to "test" my capabilites, but the result is that I have been putting in the hours. My standard day has been as such: At work (8am to 8pm); travel home (8pm to 9.30pm); send emails (10.00pm to 11ish / 12ish)... in fact, I managed to send my last email only at 3am on Friday / Saturday.

For a while... it felt like I was back in audit again... the no night no day kind of feeling... and like that period in my life, I tell myself that there is a light at the end of this tunnel... am due for a break after CNY, and if that is not sufficient, this project will end by April... so, it just calls for a little endurance. Of course, April itself comes with it it's own initiative... but I do feel as though I am treading on dangerous ground from now till then... there's so much that can / may fall apart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home