Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Getting Hitched

I suppose you know you're getting old when everyone around you has gotten hitched. With all the birthdays that were going on in the month of August, and the million and one meetups with old friends that I had... it appears as though everyone has gotten hitched.

Had a couple of phone calls and all from friends lately, and yuppers, we talked about the big M word. Heard of this pheonomenon from a couple of friends a few years ago, but it has only just started happening to me... hmmm.. mayhaps my friends are late bloomers after all?

Anyways, must say it felt kinda weird... a few of these meetings / phone calls were particularly memorable... oh well, if it feels weird now, cannot begin to think how it would be like when I attend the wedding... starting 30 Sep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home