Thursday, July 20, 2006

Musings... Of little things that have gone past

Had a really good dinner with PR and S yesterday. One of those rare girly nights where we simply had dinner, ice cream and chit chatted our way through. Seem to be having more of such chill out sessions in the past week. Am really glad that I've finally made time for my friends... but honestly, not too sure I can keep this up... have been sleeping "late" the past week... so tired now!

Got caught in the maginificent CTE jam on the way back. As a result, we "prolonged" our chit chat session. Gosh... we have really gone old... the whole time we were talking about marriage, kids, and the feasibility of it all. I suppose I am really somewhat like a chameleon, at times with little identity of my own. Tracing back the past 10 years of my life, my character, likes and dislikes, and whatever I do in life, has been influenced by the person whom I have been dating. So, yes, in a way, I could have been one of those "over-achievers", and I could also have been one of those "good-for-nothings".

Reaching home, I was just musing over a question. If I could turn back the clock, would I have chosen another path in life? Would I even be in Singapore at this moment? After all, I think that if I ever had a semi unfulfilled wish, it would have been my wish to spend a couple of year abroad. And so.. how then does my current state fit in with the general matter of things? Is this what I would have wanted, or am I just making the best of the situation? All a little too deep for me... and obviously, none of which I have the answers for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home