Tuesday, June 27, 2006

In Times of Stress

Last week... things will be a tad hectic. Can't seem to finish all my work (what's new). I guess now that the manager is down, we aren't able to plan our time as efficiently as we would have liked. Oh well, it''s at times like this that we get a little "stronger" I suppose, and we are able to draw on our abilities to work more effectively and efficiently. Decided last night that sleep was more important... besides, I need at times to be psyched up for work.

Am determined this time round not to let peer pressure get the better of me... after all, if I can ramble out a blog in 5 minutes, why can't I draft an issue every 5 minutes too! Haha... let's see where this line of thought will get me.

But seriously, am thankful for all the little msn messages that come through every now and then. Nice to know that I'm not totally forgotten once I am out of the country... nice to have people bring a smile to your face when you are rather "stressed". Think I've learnt a little about myself this trip. Hmmm... hopefully I'll always be able to learn from every experience in life. It is just so easy to let yourself get carried away, losing track of what and who you are.

More photos of my Beijing trip are due... but I guess that will have to wait till I'm back in Singapore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home