Friday, January 27, 2006

The Eve of a Long Weekend

It's yet another long weekend for the month of January! This has been a great month to be at work I think... there are so many public holidays! However, for some reason, don't really seem to be in the festive mood.

Is it me, or were festive periods when one is younger a lot more fun? At least when you are young, there is the anticipation of christmas presents, chinese new year ang pows, and all the new clothes and PJs... these days, hmmm... I seem to be doing everything last minute... there is no anticipation, no enthusiasm... or maybe it's just because I am sick and can't eat pineapple tarts. :)

Am counting down now to a certain special day now... nine more days to go!!! However, that means that I am running out of time too. Oh well, may February pass ever so quickly like January!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home