Thursday, January 26, 2006

Really hate being sick

It's been a while since I've come down with the flu bug... and boy do I hate it. Gastric pain I can deal with... but this never ending sore throat and sniffy nose... yeech, can't stand it.

Have been at home for the entire day "resting"... and the end result is that I am "restless". Not really saying that being at work would be any better, but I guess am just restless. Can't get to sleep... but the medicine is making me drowsy... so much so, that I can't seem to focus on doing anything for long. Irritating really.

It all started with a headache that wouldn't go away. This became a shoulderache... then a sorethroat then a sniffly nose... and now, I can feel that ticklish feeling in the throat that can only be... the start of a cough. Please please don't let me start coughing... am aching badly enough as it is. I swear that being ill actually makes you tone up. Firstly, you don't have the appetite for food (at least I don't), and the sneezing and stuff acutally makes your whole body "exercise", so much so that I am aching in the abdomen and ribs area...

Oh well... Chinese New Year is around the corner, and I can't dig in to all the goodies... Gggrrrr!!! On the bright side, this gives me some time to work on that little project of mine, and of course, ensures that I am at home to catch Alex To on TV!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home