Monday, July 02, 2012

Secret Spots


Came across this little cool corner on my recent travels. Overlooking a clear great lake that just seems to stretch on and on, it's really perfect. The locals tell me that this is a popular wedding spot, and I can so imagine  it. My only regret was that I had all of 15 mins there, would have loved to sit there read a book, sip a cup of tea.

I used to love travelling when I was younger, until many frequent soliatary trips to one city after another started to dull my senses. There was even a time where I hoped to work overseas. How growing up changes one.

This long trip, I admit,  I did not appreciate it to its fullest. But there were bits and pieces of it where I remembered the joy of finding a little stolen corner. Maybe, one day, I will be back, at this lake.... witth my book and tea in hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home