Friday, March 20, 2009

Of Sorts

My version of moods... sorts... so today's "sort" is this little butterfly in the stomach feeling, of missing someone / something... not too sure if it's home, or just missing being with someone. Just realised that it's been a long time since I had a nice big hug, an open conversation that is free from grouses. Have little K here with me so thankfully this trip isn't as lonesome, but it's still different from hanging out with the gang... after all, they do know all my little secrets. But somehow feel as though we've had more and more secrets of late. Wonder who started it... was it me? Had a good chat with T on msn this morning, think we've found it again!

Ended up listening to a bunch of semi melancholic songs... not too sure if it helped... but it goes with the grey overcast skies here.

This time last year had to be one of my lowest points... at least I am now treading upwards?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home