Sunday, February 03, 2008

Inspiration

"My evil genius Procrastination has whispered me to tarry 'til a more convenient season"
- Mary Todd Lincoln
That has gotta be "me" personified. I have been dragging my feet at this report. It's in scatters though I have been working on it for like, forever. In betweens writing the report, I have been blogging, sending emails, reading emails, watching tv, reading my book. (Essentially, just about anything but typing the report)

For someone who does not have any reservations about writing, am not really sure why this report is so darn difficult to write. There is zilch inspiration. As such, each day passes, and I assure myself that I will get it done the very next day. And I keep buying myself time.

Currently, I have convinced myself that everything is about inspiration, and the difficulties lie in finding the right source of inspiration. Smile. Yes. Therefore, it is perfectly acceptable that I spend my time msning Miss L whilst in search of THE feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home