Saturday, January 05, 2008

Spellbound

There's this feeling of wanting to blog as there are lots of little things fleeting around in my head, but not really being able to put them down. And then there's the feeling that there is so much I need to get done this weekend, but am lacking the motivation to get down to it. I think it's the result of one very very late night out.

Last night, the original gang (with the exception of Ron) went out for a night of fun at Zouk, purportedly to celebrate the little bunny's first night out in a year! Yippie, the little mum is back out with us again! Can't believe how much I've missed her company in this past year. Think like the skunk said, there's something really dysfunctional about each and everyone of us, but I think that that's what make us go so well together. 

Think it's the first time that I stayed out till 5am in a long, long while (I did not even do so for my hen's night), and the thing was, it all flew past without me realizing it! (Hmmm... that's becoming something of a norm for me these days, I wonder why). Considering that I was up at 5am the morning before trying to "gain" more hours in a day, that means that I was awake for a full 24 hour stretch *beems* so proud of myself!

Recapped on the night with S this morning. Poor boy had to get up at 7am for a church wedding, and I commented that last night felt like the parties we had in the early years. There were many old friends around, and we were going in and out from one place to the other, and mixing our drinks. Interestingly enough, I even managed to wake up this morning fresh like a baby, with no trace whatsoever of a hangover! Haha... maybe cheaper alcohol is the way to go after all. Kinda lost track of all the drinks that we had last night, but at moments, I was reminded of the "trays" consumed with L. 

There were little bits of eyebrow raising activities going on between L and S... am not sure why the miss was feeling so hyper / angsty / oh no, cannot find the word for it . But I hope she enjoyed herself. The little bunny I know was definitely relishing her night out, and I was really amused by how "motherly" she has become, to the extent of trying to get a little gal out of trouble with the guys. I couldn't help but laugh, thinking about the many many times that I tried to keep her out of trouble. 

As for me, I was spellbound. There were really moments where nothing seemed to matter but the moment. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home