Friday, January 25, 2008

People Watching

"Partying" started early for me this week, drinking with the gals at Paulaner's on a Wednesday night. Was nice to be out before the sky turned dark. Cannot believe L went down to Zouk after that. Why do I feel as though there are things happening in her life that I don't know about as yet? Hmmm... time will tell. :)

Finally managed to catch up with MT last night. And I initiated it this time round *beem*. It was supposed to just be her coming over to my place, but then she had an invite to this function at Keppel Bay Marina Club. Purportedly, it was a launch of a picture book by a photographer. But, except for the glimpse of the pictures whilst we were walking in, I did not have a chance to look at the photos. Instead, the closest scrutiny I paid to them was whilst leafing through 8 days a couple of issues ago.

Boy were there loads of "pretty" people at the party. I COULD NOT STOP looking!!! Haha... seriously. The amount of cleavage, female... and male. I spent the night wondering how much time was spent by these people in the attempt to look gorgeous. The good news? It worked. Could not help but compare it to the somewhat lacklustre appearance of the Star Search Semi-Final event that I attended with Miss Ene and PR. 

Must admit that I felt kinda out of my league... the other attendees seemed to have come from some other part of the world. There was so much flirting and picking up going on, it was like watching a TV drama serial. Bumped into a couple of ex-colleagues/acquaintances.. and got to meet a few new people here and there. And, I did have loads of eye candy... and alcohol. Loads. Apparently too much for MT, who got pretty inebriated. We had to stop the car like multiple times on the way home. *giggle* Anyways dear, thanks for bringing me along. It was great fun, and I finally got to meet K after hearing so, so much about her. Really do like her... very dynamic personality. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home