Thursday, December 01, 2005

The correct time to write

Not sure if any other bloggers experience this... but why is it that the "inspiration" to write always comes whenever I don't have access to my blog? Life has been jam packed of late... been running around at work, and been spending more time with Jules after work (it's court holidays of sorts, and for once, he seems to be knocking off earlier than me on a perpetual basis). As such, I've had no spare time at work or after work to "pen" down my thoughts. Truth to be told, most of the time, my brain is too occupied to think about blogging. But lo and behold, for the past week or so, just as my head is about to touch the pillow, I find myself doing a running blog commentary ... but of course, I'm too lazy to climb up and record whatever I'm thinking of. My last conscious thought before I sleep... "hmmm... great idea, shall log it down in the blog tomorrow whilst eating breakfast"
So... this has been going on for a week, and the next morning, as I'm having breakfast at my workstation... my mind is a complete blank. Vaguely remember thinking that I had this "thing" that I wanted to log down, but for now, there is nothing that I can remember. If this isn't a sign of old age, I really don't know what is.
At the end of the day, I know that there isn't a correct time to write... just rather infuriating that the mind is often playing tricks on me... must find a way to improve memory, whilst I am at it, must find a way to remember dreams as well. Have this bizarre notion that I have been dreaming alot of late... the only explanation as to why I'm always so tired when I wake up. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home