Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Accidental Me

So, I have never been the most careful of people, and the running joke is that I need to be wrapped up in cotton wool to prevent injury, but the past few days have been a record, even for me.

I blame it on the sleepless nights. I have a strained back (for which I need to google solutions! Heat packs and medicated plasters don’t work, stretching causes too much pain, and I am too chicken to see a sinseh – nor do I think it is serious enough), multiple cuts, many many bruises (of which one actually measures 10cm x 5cm). It looks as though I’ve been fighting with every available piece of furniture, and then some walls. Seriously, I think I’ve fulfilled my quota for the year.

Insomnia sucks.

On a slightly better note, looks like I’ve regained the ability to write in complete and long winded sentences. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home