Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Being Friends

This being a dreamy post that I am typing early in the morning, after thinking about it just as I fell into dreamland last night, is going to be in my usual rambling prose.

Anyways, was fooling around Facebook over the weekend, and there has been this craze where everyone posts 25 things about themselves on their wall. Well, I happened to notice this one little post “I am friends with my ex, who is getting married” or something along those lines. Coincidentally, I was also having this conversation with someone else on how difficult/painful it is to remain contact with the guy after the breakup, and there was this rather cute statement “It’s easier to just have a big fight, break up and not talk to each other”.

Such differing opinions, just in the space of a day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jookette said...

Hmmm i think the 1st comment belongs to me... about friends.

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I claim the 2nd statement ... ED

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home